onsdag den 6. juni 2012

Makeup collection!

Hey everyone!
I was organizing my makeup when an idea popped into my head. A post about my makeup collection :D
So here it goes:

Too Faced: Natural eye eye shadow collection, Smokey eye eye shadow collection, Naked eye eyeshadow collection, Shadow insurance eye shadow primer, Papa don't peach blush and In your dreams palette.

Clinique: long last glosswear lipgloss color; air kiss, full potential lips plump and shine lipgloss color; mimosa blossom, superbalm moisturizing lip gloss color; raspberry, apricot, currant, lilac and rootbeer.

Maybelline: the colossal volum' express cat eyes mascara, eyestudio lasting drama gel eyeliner 24H color; 01 intense black

The body shop: Define & lengthen mascara color; 02 brown, super volume mascara; black, love gloss for lips color; 01 natural

Maxfactor: vibrant curve effect lipgloss color; 15 intuitive

Manhattan clearface: concealer color; 70 vanilla

MAC: matte lipstick color; please me

I have a lot of makeup but the 3 items I couldn't live without would have be my mascara, concealer and my MAC lipstick. I feel like a million dollars when I wear them. You just have be to careful when you use concealer otherwise it will end up looking awful on your skin.
Never use concealer if you don't need it!

See ya!!

Love Sara

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar